Friday, December 11, 2009

Engaged: Sarah + Chris




Hi everyone! It's early December in Atlanta and...I am missing the warm Florida sunshine! Christmas shopping is on my list of things to do but I'm excited to share with you Sarah + Chris, my favorite Floridians (did I spell that right??). One of their favorite hangouts is at the Greenwood Urban Wetlands in downtown Orlando, FL! It's a man made swamp in the center of downtown, yet you can't see any buildings!

My favorite part of the afternoon was definitely the swing dancing! Sarah + Chris met at swing class so it was a perfect way to entertain the people at the park AND to grab some cool shots! I have never met an engineer that can dance quite like Chris! I can't wait for the first dance at their wedding, it's going to be so fun!! Congrats you guys! :)

+Karen Ann









































































No comments:

Post a Comment