Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Engagement: Carly + Trey




Happy almost Valentines Day everyone! Meet Carly + Trey! I love bringing suburbans into the city, Trey has been downtown only three times in his life! Castleberry Hills is a great intown place to visit, tons of old loft buildings + I love historic preservation! Only one incident with a homeless dude + I have to give this guy kudos, he was prepared with his story! No trouble this time + the rest of the afternoon was pretty quiet but soo cold! Thanks for sticking it out, it was totally worth it! I hope you guys got Mexican food for dinner! See you in a few weeks for the big day!! :)

+Karen Ann









Making fun of all those cheesy engagement photos...what they are looking at! :)












The rock!



I heart finger mustaches! Thanks guys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment