Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meredith + Drew


Meredith + Drew had one of the best days of the year for a white wedding...minus the hurricane winds in downtown Atlanta. They had a beautiful ceremony held at the oldest church in North Georgia and Atlanta's first Catholic Church, the Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. The ceilings in that church are amazing! The ceremony was followed by an all night party at the Hotel Palomar hosted by the fabulous Flavor Band! I think bands are always a great way to mix up the evening and they can really make a party at a reception! I love LOVE Meredith's dress....the detail on it was beautiful but Meredith really wore it well, she looks like a model!! I wish you guys all the best and CONGRATULATIONS! :)

+ Karen Ann































Wind.. :)





More Wind! :)






















4 comments:

  1. Sal Carroll, AKA GramJune 10, 2010 at 5:48 PM

    Love the pictures! ! It was a wonderful time and I loved being there with all of you. You are a very special couple and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. Keep me in the loop, I love it all! ! ! Gram Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's all I can say, Meredith. I am sooooo happy for you two and for your family, too. I can see the pride and love on your Mom's face in one of the pics.I love the one where you and your dad are at the altar and you are looking up. I wish you two a wonderful life- filled with much blessings:-Love,
    Chinwe (your Mom's co-worker from the Darton days

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is... AWESOME Karen Ann!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thank you so much for being such a fabulous photographer and awesome company on the day of! :) You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a memorable weekend! I'm so appreciative to have been able to attend. I love you both so much its ridiculous....

    ReplyDelete