Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicken + Waffles



I freakin' love Erica! When I told her about this fabric shop on the west end that has wild chickens in the parking lot ( I guess they live there...?) she jumped at the chance to go! The birds are so pretty but huge!! I'm not going to lie....that one got a little to close to me and I thought he was going to peck my eye out! Just a day of goofing off with our cameras! Enjoy!





I'm not sure what these two thought was so interesting... :)



Birds, everywhere! Even in the trees!



Literally...chickens hanging out in the parking lot after hours.



Mr. Rooster getting a little too close.....



























The lofts pictured in the back are not abandoned! People actually live and work there.... they are sooo cool!!





The tracks were falling apart....it's a bolt!





No comments:

Post a Comment