Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cora + Trey



I had such a blast with Cora + Trey! They had a very southern south Georgia wedding near St. Simmons Island in the cutest little white church! I have not been able to stop talking about their wedding...from the kidnapping of the bride and groom to the chicken nuggets at the reception and their family's southern hospitality, ......it was awesome! Trey and I have known each other for years now, and I'm so happy that he found his soul mate in Cora! When Trey told me they had gotten a house together, the first thing I asked was, "A house.....with a foundation?"! Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your wedding! Congrats y'all!







Cora's beautiful wedding dress!



Her veil!









I love this sign, hanging on the dressing room door. There was so much make-up and hair spray flying, I don't think the guys had a problem staying out!









Cora's finishing touches!





How many women does it take to bustle a wedding dress...???



The happy groom!





The lovely ladies!





This is too cute!



Most of the girls were chewing gum right up until showtime!







Heading to the ceremony!



I thought the baby's breath was a cute touch in the girls hair!





Such a cute photo of Cora! Only a few more minutes!











Awwwww! :)









The groom's cake....very appropriate! Trey is secretly a rockstar!













Their rings and the cute little bird seed packets for their take-off!







Decorating the truck!



This one makes me laugh! Cora is blowing up a "balloon" pulled off the truck!











So the bride and groom are leaving to start their honeymoon when they are kidnapped by the brides family. It is her family tradition to send the groom out on a boat to an island with goats?! I didn't pry.... :)



Driving away.....



Driving down unpaved roads, look at that mud puddle! :)



The tux got a little dirty after his belly flop into the bed of the truck!



Going for a little boat ride!





Trey has no idea what he's in for.....





An hour or so later, he makes it back.....



Trey talking to his mother about what happened on the island.





Priceless!!









Happy newlyweds!





On the beach.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment