Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bridal: Tsen-Tsen



Hope everyone is having an awesome day! Things here have been really busy but I am excited to share these photos from Tsen Tsen's bridal session! She and Jarod just got married on Saturday so I have been holding on to these as not to spoil the surprise for everyone! She looked fabulous!

When I first met Tsen Tsen, she told me she loved color and didn't want anything too stuffy! I knew just the place as my awesome neighbors, Judi and Duane, own the Urban Oaisis!

It is a really neat bed and breakfast in Inman Park and was featured on HGTV's Rezoned! Be sure check them out if you are looking for a cool place to host your wedding reception! :)

Thanks, Tsen Tsen ( and Camille!) for being so fun and up for the adventure! Your rockband skills are amazing!

-Karen Ann :)

































3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of her!! She looked soo amazingly beautiful, great work Karen Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love the ones of them playing the guitars!

    ReplyDelete