Thursday, October 1, 2009

Engagement: Kat + Luke



Kat + Luke invited me to join them and their family for a day at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. I had never been but I am officially in love with the place! There were wild animals, wine vinyards, and across the street was the fanciest McDonald's I'd ever seen (there was a grand piano in the dinning room!)Kat impressed me with her ability to walk long distances in the cutest pink pumps and Luke....he went with every crazy idea we could throw at him! These two are so in love, I can't wait for their wedding in March!

Visit: The Biltmore Estate

















































1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with our pictures I can't wait to see what you will do at our wedding! Thank you so much for such a good experience with our Engagement pictures!!! The day really turned out Beautiful! See you soon! Kat and Luke

    ReplyDelete