Monday, March 29, 2010

Jennifer + Chris


Jennifer + Chris are having a b-a-b-y! :) They were kind enough to invite me up to Virginia Beach to stay with them and take some awesome maternity photos (A special thank you to pup dog, Murray, for sleeping me with me at night and keeping me company!) Jennifer has the cutest little baby bump, only a few more months to go till Baby King is here! Congrats you guys!

+Karen Ann







One of my favorite photos, edited of course, not blow the big secret! Is it a boy or a girl! :)







2 comments:

  1. Jennifer and Chris
    What adorable photographs! Your excitement just jumps off the computer screen. We look forward to meeting our newest little angel within the next few weeks (and, of course, seeing you guys too).
    Love Papaw and Grandmommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE JENN! :) SO SWEET :) can't wait to meet....the baby!

    ReplyDelete